1. Worst movie ever made..in your opinion? Bridges Of Madison County. I loved, loved, loved the book. Cried all the way through it. Whoever decided to cast Clint Eastwood should be shot. He is not a sexy guy. Does not at all look like the character that I envisioned in the book. He couldn’t talk sexy if he ate a spoonful of it. That character should have been played by Robert Redford. He was sexy and talked sexy. God, my stomach hurts just thinking about how bad Eastwood was in that movie.
2. A stranger you encounter has toilet paper hanging from their pants..or spinach in their teeth..insert any embarrassing item here…Do you tell them? I wouldn’t let them know. I know, I’m mean, but I would feel sorry for them. Weird huh. If I knew them I would, but I would hate it if someone I didn’t know told me I had TP hanging or spinach in my teeth.
3. Tell us ONE thing that annoys you. Yes, just one. Bullies. The bullies from school. The bullies at work. The self righteous bullies that think their way is the only way.
4. What’s your biggest beef about the opposite sex in general? (Don’t be skurred. we won’t rat you out.) When they are sick, they think its the end of the world. “I can’t do this, my stomach hurts, wah, wah”.
5. Would you donate your eggs/sperm to an infertile couple? That is a hard one. Probably not. I could only do it if I were somehow involved in their life and could watch them grow up. I get too emotionally attached for that.
6. What’s the last book you read? Right now I’m reading The Richest Season by Maryann McFadden. It’s about a lonely corporate woman who runs away from it all to a beach. It is really a good book. And I’m reading it the old fashioned way. A book. Not a download on my EReader.
Now go on over to Boobies or Ashlee’s blogs and read some more. Or better yet. Get brave. Post and link up your own answers.