- How many hours per night/day do you sleep? On week nights about 5 1/2. Weekends depends on if my bladder decides I have to get up. I would like 8 but again, bladder is in control.
- Night owl or morning person? Definitely a morning person. My kids are always making fun of how I can be all blah-de-blah blah in the morning, but come 8 pm, don’t even try to have a conversation with me.
- What do you wear to bed? A comfy top and pajama bottoms. I’m S E X Y.
- Sleep crutches? (Sleep with a radio, fan, t.v. on? Have to have something particular in order to doze?) Hell, I’m so tired by the time I hit the bed that I fall asleep within minutes. But it has to be dark. When my grandkids have a sleepover, they have to have some light. I keep it on till they fall asleep and then out it goes. This grandma can’t sleep with a light.
- Do you remember your dreams when you wake up? I remember a lot of my dreams. And they are Crazy.
- Any strange stories about sleepwalking/talking or anything of that nature? Nope. My 3 year old granddaughter sometimes talks in her sleep.
I must confess tho, I do rock the bedhead look tho. Slightly jealous, aren’t you.